Influencers can be digital nomads, it means that people who work remotely thanks to digital technologies, and who are able to travel while working. The jobs that digital nomads can do are varied, such as article writer, community manager, app creator, freelancer, successful entrepreneur, teleworker, etc. To be an influencer, it’s important to have a quality audience and to know how to create content that appeals to that audience. Specific skills to be an influencer include creativity, the ability to communicate effectively, knowledge of trends and social media platforms, as well as the ability to work with brands and negotiate partnership contracts.
For the hosts
Hotels can attract digital nomad influencers by offering services tailored to their needs. Here are a few ideas to help you be part of the adventure:
- Offer a fast, reliable Wi-Fi connection to enable them to work efficiently.
- Offer comfortable, ergonomic workspaces, such as desks, comfortable chairs and nearby electrical outlets.
- Offer concierge services to help digital nomads organize their schedules and find local activities.
- Offer relaxation areas to unwind after a day’s work, such as swimming pools, spas or gyms.
- Organize networking events to enable digital nomads to meet other professionals and share ideas.
- Offer preferential rates for extended stays, as digital nomads often need to stay in one place for several weeks or months.
By offering these services, hotels can attract digital nomad influencers and provide them with a comfortable and productive working environment.
Becoming a digital nomad as an influencer
The primary aim of a teleworking visa (“Digital Nomad Visa”) is often to revitalize the economies of forgotten destinations, or those which have suffered from the Covid-19 crisis and the total halt to tourist and business travel to their territory. This opportunity enables these countries to allow foreigners to come and work in their country, without taking on the work of locals. Teleworkers present for a period of between 6 months and 1 year will thus be able to spend their wages locally, and thus boost the local economy.
- The advantages for an influencer of going digital nomad are numerous. Here are some of the most common advantages:
- The freedom to work from anywhere in the world, allowing you to discover new places and cultures.
- The flexibility to work according to your own schedule, enabling a better work-life balance
- The possibility of working with customers and brands from all over the world, which can broaden professional horizons and open up new opportunities
- Reduced travel costs, as digital nomads can work remotely without having to travel physically
- The ability to work in a comfortable and productive environment, as digital nomads can choose their own workspace.
Being a digital nomad can offer great professional freedom and flexibility, as well as the chance to work in a comfortable and productive environment.
You too can become a digital nomad by placing your trust in Nomamundi.